<VV> oil change to 15-40

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 00:06:55 EDT 2014

This might help you.

http://www.mobil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Files/Mobil_1_Product_Guide.pdf

I don't see the oil you mention on this list.  I'm using the 15W50 - which
specifically mentions use in flat tappet applications.

I HAVE - in the past - used the 5W40 Turbo Diesel Truck oil with no known
ill effects.

There are folks on VV who seem to be experts on oil, so you are very likely
to get more pertinent information from some of them.

Later, JR