<VV> 1967-1969 light switch (on dash panel) for sale?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Oct 12 15:36:25 EDT 2014

Hi All ~

Does anyone have a 1967-1969 light switch (on dash panel) for sale?

In the alternative, how hard is it to rebuild/refurbish the "crunchy" one I
have?
All the parts are there, but before I rip the dash apart, I want to have a
new/used one or some way to replace this one, so I can put it back together
while I still remember where all the parts go ;>}~!

This is a link to my album on Facebook that shows one underlying issue with
this instrument panel (besides the switch):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202652706131462&set=pcb.1020265273
8612274&type=1&theater

Thanks guys!
Charlie