<VV> 1967-1969 light switch (on dash panel) for sale?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Oct 12 15:58:19 EDT 2014

Have you tried one of the vendors?  Or even a local NAPA?  Pretty sure both have them, I got one from Clark's for the '62 a couple months ago.

Not to be too difficult, but most Corvair parts are easy to get if you hit one of the vendors.  Corvairs have *really* good vendors with an amazing variety of parts.  In many cases the Corvair is the easiest car we own to get parts for, and they are by far the oldest.  Pretty good for a "disposable economy car".

Which, BTW, is why CORSA is important to our hobby.  No national club = no easy to find market.

--Bryan