<VV> Corvairs for movie

Patrick Murphy litetrix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:06:49 EDT 2014

There is a film being shot in Virginia over next few months. They requested
60s cars. I sent photos in of my 61 700 Lakewood wagon in, thinking I'll
get it in for background. Now they are seriously looking at the car for
interior shots and asked me if I knew any Corvairs of the same color that
can double for mine. My wagon is close to Jewel Blue but maybe a bit
lighter. Anybody out there close by or wants to travel with an early model
700 Corvair with medium blue interior and jewel blue exterior that wants
their car featured in movie?