<VV> Rampsides

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 19 18:57:00 EDT 2014

Interesting discussions on RS's. I had a nice 64 when we decided to downsize. Sold it to a guy in the landscape business. That was 4 years ago and it is still sitting under a huge oak tree in his backyard,filled with leaves,windows getting milky,flat tires and rust consuming it. Gave up long ago to try and buy it,so chalk another one up as gone.
 Really frustrating trying to find one at least close. Also frustrating dealing with people who don't communicate,leave bogus phone numbers,move,don't answer emails and it goes on.
 I'll make one more try but not for a RS. How about a GB? Must be complete,preferably driveable and most of all not be Barrett-Jackson priced. Ed Dade City,Fl