<VV> Rampside

mrmaxum at aol.com mrmaxum at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 20:24:03 EDT 2014

Hey thanks everyone for trying to help me find a rampside, I didn't put much info on my first post, I am looking for a nice truck not a bondo wagon or a rust bucket, not a trailer queen because I drive my cars, just finished a 66 chevelle conv. last winter really don't want to build another car this winter.  I llive in the WV. and would like to find something  close or a days drive from here.  I will pay a reasonable price for a nice truck.  Thanks Roger mrmaxum at aol.com.