<VV> Rampsides

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Mon Oct 20 14:20:58 EDT 2014

That brings up a question that I'm sure has been posed here before but I can't remember it.  I had a '65 Chevy pickup once and that model had 2 options for the rear window.  One small one and one large one.  Would the large one fit the Rampside and is it the one they used in the photos linked to below?
I seem to remember my '65 having a recessed area that corresponded to the larger glass that looked like the recessed area on a Rampside.
Joel McGregor