<VV> 1965 Monza convertible (w/ AC) In OK City, OK

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Mon Oct 20 09:55:03 EDT 2014

I've had an album of Oil Bath pre-filters posted to the SCG site for the
past 3 years:
http://stock.corvair.org/wpmu/blog/2011/01/oil-bath-pre-cleaners/

and the same album was reposted to our new SCG Facebook site August of this
year:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.168029043387998.1073741828.1679534
66728889&type=1

I have photos of each type of pre-cleaner except for the Turbocharged
versions (still looking)

If anybody wishes to provide me with additional photos I would be happy to
add them to the album.

At some point I plan to add photos of the various components as well as
scans of the drawings of the pages from the Assembly manual.

I have documented many other Stock Corvair features on these two sites.
Please explore them when you have questions about Stock Corvairs, and please
feel free to post and add photos!

Bill Hubbell