<VV> [UV] ULTRAVAN #481 FOR SALE

Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 10:45:45 EDT 2014

Here is a picture of Denny's coach.
Owen

On Thu, 10/30/14, Denny Sharp <catmodelt at yahoo.com> wrote:

 With mixed feelings we must sell our UV 481 as
 soon as possible. Bought a home back in Illinois to be
 closer to adult kids and family. Was going to ask $5000.
 Quick sale of $3000. Will not wheel and deal.
 481 was only used by the original owner for approx
 55,000  even though several others have owned it. White
 interior and mostly original. This is the sofa bed model.
 Fridge and mattresses missing. Seats have been narrowed.
 Furnace was rebuilt, range looks basically unused. Even AC
 fan runs.
 It looks sad from sitting in Florida elements and the fleet
 paint job is not great anymore. The biggest thing you will
 see is the windshield has been sealed with black roofing tar
 to stop leakage from when I towed it 12 miles home. The
 rubber seemed to fall apart.
 Will need tires and trailered away.
 Son replaced torque conv. seal, exhaust, alt., and rebuilt
 carbs. There is a new EZ-Wire kit and new large gauges but
 dash has been removed and dash wires unhooked. Son says it
 could be started however after sitting two years i'd
 rather not. Ran good up and down the street.
 Son moved and I have been unable to work on it or anything
 around here. $3000 firm or I will take it to Illinois to
 sit.

Denny & Dollie Sharp
Chiefland, Florida