<VV> EM Splashed on MSN (Motor Trend) this morning!

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:19:32 EDT 2014

I've seen the article before, not too long ago. Interestingly enough, he
has his two boys watching him check the oil level.

I just spent a few hours doing a Boy Scout automotive merit badge session
with my two twin grandson's Lance and Hunter, age 13, using my Corvair and
a Dodge Grand Caravan as test subjects. We did oil changes on them both,
and talked about air filters, tires, coolant, power steering, brakes,
hoses, fan belts, batteries, different fluids, safety, and so on.
 Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed