<VV> 5-bolt 1964 axles for sale

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 01:46:16 EDT 2014

I have a pair of 1964 rear axles, complete with (seemingly) good condition
wheel bearings, for sale. These have been modified for use with 5-bolt
wheels -  5 on 4.75" pattern (65-69 Corvair, and others) To use these, you will
have to  either adapt on Greenbriar brake parts, or late model Corvair
brakes. (or adapt  on discs?) This setup at the rear, plus a late model front end
swapped into  your early model, will produce a great braking system
upgrade. Anyway, the axles  are boxed up and ready to ship. I am asking $175 plus
shipping cost. - Seth  Emerson