<VV> under hood, and other lights

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Sun Sep 7 14:38:29 EDT 2014

I've had a Claypool-installed under hood light on my Vair for the better part of twenty years -- can't say that it is "Corvair correct," but it really lights up the trunk area at night!  Also an engine compartment light, parking brake engaged interior flashing light, 4-way flashers w/ interior light, ashtray light, glove box light, what I call "convertible interior" lights (lower driver and front passenger area lights that are activated when either front door is open, this is in addition to the standard dome light), and Delco AM/FM radio light -- on, though barely, when the radio is on.  Also daytime running lights (headlights only), automatic (nighttime sensitive) headlights / taillights and front "parking" lights on w/ Halogen headlights.  Less the glove box light, everything installed by Larry.

Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide, LA-built w/ working A. I. R. pump

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system.