<VV> under hood, and other lights

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 7 14:54:55 EDT 2014

What, no ash tray light?  ...  GGG

My under trunk (hood) AND engine compartment light are the same one.  It is
called a Light Stick and can be either clipped to the battery or plugged
into the lighter socket.  It's VERY helpful when changing a fan belt or
looking for tools in the trunk at night.  The cord is probably about 10 -
maybe 12 feet long.  8 watts does a lot in the dark!

Later, JR