<VV> CYLINDER HEAD TEMP GAUGE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 20:25:20 EDT 2014

There used to be aftermarket gauges and senders available for "reasonable"
costs for aircraft and snowmobile use. The sender was like a sparkplug
gasket  with wires. I have one here somewhere new in box. Without looking , I
bet  aircraft parts suppliers , or even NAPA or Summitt etc would have such
items. My  turbo days are no longer , so I have not looked into it in a long
time. Next  things to look into here are water injection , and a Knock sensor
system of some  kind. (without spending mega bucks.) I tend to try finding
things like that on  old cars that might work on Vairs.   Tinker Tinker
Tinker..
Regards, Tim Colson