<VV> Spyder Wiring

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 13 16:52:58 EDT 2014

I will check my Spyder tomorrow evening, but the first thing that comes to mind is the windshield wiper / washer switch.  If you could post a picture of the plastic terminal end, that would help with identification.  I also have a NOS Spyder under dash wire harness, and will check that fist, since it is easier than hanging under the dash with a flashlight... LOL.
 Paul in CT