<VV> Spyder Wiring

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 12:37:10 EDT 2014

Patrick,
I don't understand.....My 1964 Shop Manual not only has a complete wiring
diagram for the car which INCLUDES the spyder wiring (with some errors) on
page  8-24. But also has a spyder unique wiring diagram on page 8-8. Have you
checked  these out?

Bob Helt

In a message dated 9/13/2014 9:21:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,