<VV> Engine Noise

Bob Gilbert dancingbob at bresnan.net
Tue Sep 16 14:53:17 EDT 2014

Howdy,
I am helping a lady whose '66 'vert developed engine noise after a "mechanic" worked on it The noise sounds a bit like valve train noise. I adjusted the rocker arms with the engine hot and running. This helped some. The pushrod o-rings were replaced as were the gaskets for the top engine cover. Using a stethoscope the noise is louder on the engine block. Top ventilator cover installrd wrong? That is all I can think of. Your thoughts please.
Thanks,
Bob

---