<VV> Engine Noise

Bob Gilbert corvairbob at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 17 01:03:38 EDT 2014

I haven't read the repair bill but I will. The repairs were for oil leaks
and the harmonic dampener replacement. I helped this lady make a list of
repair parts and there was no noise. Don't know the milage and there is only
about 200 miles on the motor since I looked at it originally. Steve Goodman
did some work and put 20-50 Castrol in it. Then the mechanic here changed to
10-30 because the "book" said to. Oil has been changed backed to 20-50
Castrol. I will look at the repair bills my self and see what I can find.
Thanks for the input.