<VV> Looking for an EM front bumper

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 21:47:32 EDT 2014

I have a number of cores, that will need to be plated, and unlike many, they are not bent or distorted.  I would be happy to fix him up with a core, and to send it to the chrome plater of his choice.  No idea of the cost of shipping, however, the core bumper is $25.  I am in CT, and I honestly have to believe that he should be able to find a good core closer to home.
Paul in CT