<VV> Would oil "attack" the rubber bushings?

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 13:56:04 EDT 2014

Charlie,
I did the same thing in the '70s and it worked for me.  A very good, experienced mechanic told me later to use soap (he was partial to Ivory) because too much oil softens the rubber so that it bonds to the metal.
Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

around...

I wasn't sure if the oil would "attack" the rubber?

Thanks VV and Frank DuVal and Chuck Sadek!
Charlie