<VV> Belt Tensioner Tool

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 20 23:21:08 EDT 2014

Rex Johnson of Oregon aways brings Corvair specific tools as well as our Corsa western Director Dave Palmer to the Fan Belt Toss. But the tool asked about by Steven was in a Chevrolet News issue from back in the early 60s that directed their dealer service technicians to use a (probably required) tool TO SET THE TENSION of the Corvair fan belt. Most of us just put the belt on and properly set the tension without using this tool.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301