<VV> Corvair Numerology

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 19:46:22 EDT 2014

As some of you know, I make police badges for a living.  I sell to
state, county, and municipal agencies.

I also sell to film producers, and today I got an order from a film
company for a batch of badges for a fictional police department, six of
which had to have numbers on them.  (Not all police badges are numbered.)

The prop manager told me to just pick some likely numbers, because the
numbers do not matter for the purposes of the film.  So I used 102, 110,
140, 164, and 180.

Gee, I wonder where I got the idea for those numbers...