<VV> Corvair Numerology

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 19:49:31 EDT 2014

Do you use those number on the license plates you stamp out?  -  Seth

In a message dated 9/22/2014 4:47:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

As some  of you know, I make police badges for a living.  I sell to
state,  county, and municipal agencies.

I also sell to film producers, and  today I got an order from a film
company for a batch of badges for a  fictional police department, six of
which had to have numbers on  them.  (Not all police badges are numbered.)

The prop manager told  me to just pick some likely numbers, because the
numbers do not matter for  the purposes of the film.  So I used 102, 110,
140, 164, and  180.

Gee, I wonder where I got the idea for those  numbers...

the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org