<VV> Ignition weirdness

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Sep 22 22:43:04 EDT 2014

I agree with ron---I find 32 degrees dwell to be optimal.  And the carbs may
be your problem. Carbs designed to last 10 years max are 50 years old now,
and sometimes just putting in a kit doesn't do it.  Fully rebuilt carbs with
new throttle shafts and seals, properly adjusted and synched, cure many
ills. Rebuilt distributors with new oilite bushings in the point plate cures
a bunch too.

Hank