<VV> Fan belt tension

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:20:19 EDT 2014

I like the wrapped belts, however the Top Cog is more flexible and jumps
around less than the wrapped stiffer belt.

I have the Underground spring loaded Robson idler installed on two studs
with double locked nuts, and the idler moves less with the more flexible
belt than with the wrapped stiffer belt.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed