<VV> Corvair engine codes (1965 RV = PG/AIR?)

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 22:23:41 EDT 2014

Well, for those who looked up the RV code in the Tech Guide,  they found
that for 1965 that code represented a  Greenbrier 95hp engine with PG. The
code was then  switched to 500s/Monzas 1966/68 having a 95 hp engine with PG
and AIR since the  GB were discontinued after 1965.

And since I put that listing together for the Tech Guide, may  I suggest
that NOW the best and most accurate listing is in my book, THE CLASSIC
CORVAIR.

Bob Helt

In a message dated 9/25/2014 5:23:52 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,