<VV> Friction modifier additive for engine and transmison oils

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Fri Sep 26 11:01:30 EDT 2014

On 9/25/2014 7:33 PM, MarK Durham wrote:
> Great, would love to hear what the engineers say!
>
> Mark Durham
> Hauser, Idaho
> 62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed

heh - so far, two comments:
1) (from the fuel side) add something to the gas with high volatility,
you raise the volatility
2) (from the lube side) "here we go again..."

- yeah, lots of companies have offered 'friction modifiers' and fuel
additives over the years...

- I wonder if toluene by itself would be enough to liven up old gas?

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---