<VV> Spark plug boots

Ralphsebrell ralphsebrell at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 19:20:25 EDT 2014

I first noticed the problem after I had been really getting on it on a nice drive on country roads. The 140 will "put put" on easy throttle, light load. And has gotten very rough and shaking the car. No backfires. Sometimes it seems like there is a "restriction" holding "it" back some.
 I found I could pull the plug wire very easily on 1 plug this time and another a different time.

Question: how do I ensure the wires are secure? How is the air seal on the wire supposed to look? "Domed" or "flat"
Did I "blow" the wire off the plug in my enthusiasm?

Ralph
69/140/4