<VV> Spark plug boots

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 19:42:02 EDT 2014

Question: how do I ensure the wires are secure? How is the air seal on the wire
supposed to look? "Domed" or "flat"
Did I "blow" the wire off the plug in my enthusiasm?

Ralph
69/140/4

1  The metal clip inside the rubber "boot"  should hold firmly [ squeeze your s with pliers to tighten them up.

2   There are correct boots , firm and domed...  they pop in

3  There is another design that is a flat flexible disc design..... those must be forced thru the hole in the shroud and the air pressure pushes against them.

Note;  This is where a picture is worth 1,000 words.......  Digital cameras for kids  with a USB cable are at WalMart for $9.99

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages