<VV> Tranny and rear axle oil

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Sat Apr 4 14:00:51 EDT 2015

Red Line is an EXCELLENT company.  I use their gear lube in several
vehicles.  One of the great things about Red Line is that their support
people actually understand the products and are willing to take the time
to really look at unusual applications and research an answer.  MT-90
might be a good choice but if you send them an e-mail explaining your
application (hypoid gears, brass syncros, shared lubricant, posi if you
have it) they might have an even better suggestion.  --J.B.