<VV> Tranny and rear axle oil

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Sun Apr 5 23:03:47 EDT 2015

JR,  Send an e-mail to the contact I gave you at Red Line.  Describe the
application in detail;  Corvair, shared sump, hypoid gears, brass
syncros, posi if you have it, etc.  You can also tell him what kind of
driving you do.  He will tell you if they have an appropriate product.
He will tell you if they don't have what you need.  He may suggest
alternatives.  The RedLine guys are deeply involved in what they do.  --J.B.