<VV> EM and LM spare

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:04:21 EDT 2015

Last time I was forced to use AAA, I spent 3 hours on the side of a Florida
interstate in August, countless minutes on the cell phone with AAA who
tried their best to explain why the previous wrecker service(s) didn't
respond, and was finally rescued by the Road Ranger who knew someone who
would respond. To this day AAA still calls and asks why I won't renew.

Shame on 'em.