<VV> AAA / Hagarty

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 17:57:08 EDT 2015

The second was in a car that I did not own and was not the driver.  THAT
is
a cool benefit in the AAA package.  The problem with that one was that we

were WAY out in the boonies.  Had to go stand on top of a hill in order to

make the cell phone connection.

Later, JR

Yup!  in 2001 at Pheasant Run I locked myself out of my car....  Tom Berg, who wan't riding with me,   called his AAA  and they sent out a truck!!

Hagarty is great also.....  lent MY   non- covered vehicle to a friend.....  120 miles out Alt. quit... I called and told them the truth.... they towed him all the way back here!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages