<VV> tranny and axle oil- the end!!!

J Bruce Weeks jbruceweeks at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 19:27:59 EDT 2015

Subject: <VV> tranny and axle oil- the end!!!

<All I can say Cap is more power to you. But don't tell us we are all "pretty much full of crap". I know some Corvairs that had the incorrect oil put in (GL-5) do not shift well until this oil is removed and the correct oil (GL-4)is put back in.
<You're lucky you're bigger than me!
<Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Mine included, PO had GL-5 in ti and was crunch city until I sucked it all out and put RedLine GL-4 in. Smooth as practically new. Now I hear it may be an issue with my hyphoid? Where or where does it end?????

J. Bruce Weeks