<VV> EM and LM spare

JackPinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 16:45:27 EDT 2015

I confess to a bad experience in a certain Southern state when I was shocked to learn many types of service are not available from Friday noon until sometime Monday.
Surprised that Midwest shares that curious culture.
Never had those problems in California since before 1942 when stores closed Sunday, including my dad's service station.
It must make a difference to live in a state with 40 million active neighbors.

Corvairjack
Lively in lalaland