<VV> So, '65 3-speed is non-synchro, but '66-'69 is synchro (like I said?)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Apr 8 23:38:31 EDT 2015

Yes, I've driven many a 65 convertible with 3 speed! I guess they wanted
the cheapest convertible they could order. Not only is it hard to avoid
backing up taking off from the light (Ha!) it crunches going in to first
(second if you forget Ha!). After all, your hand thinks you are driving
a four speed....

I'll buy you one the next time you are in Virginia.

Frank DuVal