<VV> "Alcohol Awareness" month~Don't drink and drive your Corvair!

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Thu Apr 9 13:26:37 EDT 2015

April is "Alcohol Awareness" month, so I really have to start drinking, I'm
way behind schedule!

Don't drink and drive your Corvair ~ YOU will heal, but your Corvair will
NOT "heal" without a lot of work from you, that cuts into your drinking
time!

I joined Toastmasters (Toastmasters is a subsidiary of AA, right?) but we
didn't get to the "toasting" part yet!
So far it's just a bunch of people talking, trying to impress each other,
but I guess we have to be patient ~ but then, alcohol is always worth the
wait! (That's what "holding cells" are for, right?)

A while back, I was driving in the Carolinas and I hit a "spill bump" ~ talk
about "alcohol abuse"!  Spilled my beer all over the seats!

Driving "10 and 2" means at least 2 drinks before 10, right?
(I prefer "9 and 3" since it gives me two more hours of "Happy Hour" before
I get wherever it was I was going, assuming I can remember?)

I got my bottle opener at DMV ~ the other end is my car key.  I think it's
against the law to drive without a drink in Carolina (there are checkpoints
when you cross over into Virginia ~ to make you have at least one hand on
the wheel, have the other free (for your beer.)

I have there are a lot of "Stop and Robs" on the way to Durango, ~ if I'm
going to drive 1000 miles, I want to be ready!

Cheers!

Charlie