<VV> Apology for off topic/offensive "Alcohol Awareness" attempt at humor :<{

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Thu Apr 9 15:20:01 EDT 2015

For Kerwin and anyone else on here who was offended ~

You are right - it's definitely NOT funny and unfortunately the culprit is
not the one who gets hurt, and that's just plain wrong :<{

I didn't mean to offend ~ just got carried away reminiscing about living
there for a few years.

Ironically, I DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE but got nailed twice in NC at "check
points" by cops who thought I knew some trick to beat their breathalyzer,
other than simply NOT DRINKING!!!!

It cost me several hundred before I convinced a judge, but I guess it's so
prevalent there that you're "drunk until proven sober"?

So, I try to find some humor in that fiasco, and sorry if it's off topic or
offensive

Charlie