<VV> Other Vehicles With The Same Gear Lube Requirements

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 17:34:05 EDT 2015

Erich,
This is what makes understanding all the specs so difficult.

MIL-L- 2105B preceded the GL spec listing. When that list was selected and
published, the B version of the spec was converted to GL-4.  But the later
C and D versions of that spec were converted to GL-5. Thus if one were to
miss  the change from B to C/D he would certainly think that GL-5 was the
correct lube  for these transmissions.
Bob Helt

In a message dated 4/11/2015 1:56:40 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,