<VV> Wheel locked up

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Apr 13 16:58:04 EDT 2015

More information needed:

When on the lift, and you turn one wheel, does the opposite wheel turn in
the opposite direction or same direction?

Was there any bearing howl/grinding before the wheel lock up? Especially
was the howl/noise different power on (accelerate) and coast?

And yes, there are some differentials and differential parts here in
Virginia.

Frank DuVal

Original email: