<VV> Headlight Bulb / solder?

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 13 22:38:09 EDT 2015

I have done it many times, and I prefer to use a soldering iron, with rosin core solder.  I have converted spade terminal bulbs into screw terminal bulbs for my ambulance emergency lighting, when I couldn't get the correct bulb.  Usually, they are cold soldered, and they come off with little effort.  I solder them back, and they are better than new.
Paul in CT