<VV> Wheel lock up

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Apr 13 23:44:21 EDT 2015

Then I suspect the spiders are fine. The pinion shaft is probably locked
up, bearing failure. Hence the question of noise.

When the spiders lock up due to broken parts, it sort of runs like a
posi, wheels will turn in same direction and when parts lodge in ring
and pinion, the wheels (both) lock up.

If the pinion shaft locks up, then one wheel locks up and the other
(with the spiders working) turns freely.

Frank DuVal