<VV> Headlight Bulb / solder?

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 00:05:04 EDT 2015

Honestly, I never tried it.  I DO have one that could use it, but figured
I'd loose the gas out if I tried it.  Then there is the fact that I don't
have a terminal to attach.  Guess that I should not have thrown away at
least one of the ones that had burned out.

Live and learn.....  (SMILE)

So, to make sure the terminals are lined up correctly...  would you suggest
pushing them (part way) into a socket and then solder?

Even though I have a few T3s around here, I prefer the halogens.  The H5001
are the high beam and H5006 is low IIRC.

PS:  My parts store is closer than yours.

Later, JR