<VV> Fw: UPDATE: 2015 Econorun Car Show Venue

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Wed Apr 15 02:12:53 EDT 2015

RE: The Northwest Econorun

Folks,

Kevin and Brian have secured The Reach (http://visitthereach.org/) museum as our Venue for the Car Show. It is a great museum which highlights the history of Tri-Cities and the Columbia Basin. The updated registration packet is attached. This adds an activity attendees can partake in while attending the car show. The museum will be giving  a dollar off admission for NW Econorun registrants.

Please pass along this update as you have been doing. We really appreciate you helping to get the word out!!!

Shine on,

R.B. Dorran