<VV> Splitting Engine and Powerglide

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 15:46:48 EDT 2015

Do what both Chuck and Harry said so the torque converter stays with the transaxle as Harry said.  The three short bolts that Chuck described unbolts the TC from the flex plate which stays attached to the engine.
Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

torque convertor by removoing three short bolts from a triangular piece of
metal (Name escapes me). Rotate so  you can access thru access hole in bell
housing. This will leave TqC on engine.

Chuck S