<VV> FOUND: new Corvair crate engine

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:49:53 EDT 2015

XX? There have been a few block numbers surface on the forums with xx, but
am not sure that designation is for a crate engine or a new case. Think
about it.  It would make more sense for a unused case. When they build the
motor they know what it is, its just not associated with a car yet.
Mark Durham