<VV> FOUND: OLD Corvair crate engine

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:01:21 EDT 2015

I have a "crate" engine that was installed in my 63 convertible after the gas tank was sugared in the late 60s. I think it was a short block and not a complete engine.  It has less than 40K miles on it.  Block number is TOIIXXO.  I pulled it out in 1972 and filled it with oil.  It turns.  For Sale, Make a good offer.  Located in Virginia.  Can bring to the Vair Fair, May 29-31.
Ray Davis