<VV> Corveric's Piston Broke

Eric Taylor corveric at me.com
Wed Apr 15 15:48:11 EDT 2015

I am looking for a single piston from old days to match my set.  This one is
shot due to a rod bolt failure, five good ones, one failure.  Does anybody
have an old stock (1980's ?) Egg Manufacturing .030" Over piston available
for sale?  Clarks has not had any since 1992.  I need to either replace this
one or change my entire engine to different pistons and I'm being frugal
this time.  See the attached pictures.  I am trying to get this back
together for the Northwest Econorun at the beginning of May which is coming
up really fast!

Any help is appreciated.

Eric Taylor

604-309-2268