<VV> Builders of Ford GT's

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Thu Apr 16 09:30:52 EDT 2015

As usual you are correct.  My observations stems from a 1991 visit to
H&M where they rebuilding a GT Mark IV for the Ford Museum in their show
room. At that time the tour guide stated the the were again building GT
Mark II cars.   My old memory just just remembered incorrectly. On
checking the facts, I humbly retract my embellishment of the part H&M
played in building the Ford GT Mark II, III and IV.

/*1991*////Road Racing The first of the continued production GT MKIIs,
chassis P201, is shown in incomplete form at the Shelby American
Automobile Club convention (SAAC 16) in Charlotte, NC. An article
featuring the continued production cars and chassis P201 appears in the
November 1991 issue of "Mustang & Fords". //
//
//*1997*////Holman Moody and Holman Automotive, continue to operate out
of the same 75,000 square foot facility next to Charlotte-Douglas
Airport. We are currently building the GT MKII, performing mechanical
restorations on other GTs and other Ford powered race cars, building
engines for the Woods Brothers NASCAR team as well as other customers,
and grinding cams for many NASCAR teams and customers. See the list of
"Services" for a complete description of what we can do for you! Future
plans include the prospect of a Holman Moody racing museum. Road
RacingGT MKII chassis P201 will be running at SAAC-22 (Elkhart Lake, WI)./

Sorry for the confusion.
Jim Davis