<VV> 69 Corvair Model

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Tue Apr 21 19:15:55 EDT 2015

Sorry, I don't buy from Hobby Lobby.
RonH

-----Original Message-----
From: James P. Rice via VirtualVairs
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 12:54 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject:  69 Corvair Model

All:  My local Hobby Lobby is stocking the most recent AMT reissue of the
'69 Corvair.  I haven't open the box yet, but the box art indicates it has
the same bits and pieces as the last reissue.

Kit is US$25, but with the 40 % off coupon from your local Sunday paper, it
is about US$16.

Kits are also available from various  on-line sources.  Squadron and Tower
Hobbies being two I know about.

Historically Yours,
                           James

the property